Cirrus Logic, Inc. Latinx Excellence Scholarship in STEM
Fall 2024 & Spring 2025 Semester
- Recipient(s) must be enrolled full-time. An exception to the full-time enrollment may be granted by the Dean of the College on a case-by-case basis when the student is not required to take a full course load to graduate, provided the student is enrolled a minimum of half-time.
- Two undergraduate scholarships of $5,000 each will be awarded to two recipients of the scholarship in the award year, with a preference for students entering their junior or senior year at time of awarding.
- Recipients must be actively pursuing a degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Preference will be given to applicants who are:
- * First-generation to attend college
- * and/or are immigrants from or are first- or second-generation immigrant children from Cuba, Mexico, Central America, or South America.
- Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate financial need as determined by the University.
- Preference will be given to student members of the UTSA chapter of the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
- Preference will be given to applicants with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Margie and Bill Klesse College of Engineering and Integrated Design