Panfeld Family Endowed Scholarship
FY 2023 – 2024
- Complete online application on UTSA Scholarship Hub
- Must be a Texas resident who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
** Must be participating in a UTSA-approved internship program in the District of Columbia and must receive University credit for the internship. *
- The internship can be with the U.S. government, non-governmental organizations, or non-profit organizations.
- Student must be in good academic standing
- Short essay: Explain what this scholarship means to you.
- Short essay: Autobiographical
- Two letters of recommendation (teachers, employers, counselors, supervisors)
The scholarship recipient will, upon completion of their internship, write and submit to the UTSA Alumni Association a brief report about their internship experience.
- UTSA Alumni Association
- Supplemental Questions
- UTSA-approved internship in Washington DC with University credit received
- Have you secured a UTSA-approved internship in Washington DC?
- University credit will be earned for this internship?
- What is your assignment and duties?
- Who is your internship with?
- Short Essay: Submit short essay on what this scholarships means to you.
- Autobiographical Essay: Please submit an autobiographical essay.
- Letters of Reference: Provide two letters of reference. (They need to be saved as ONE pdf to upload)