The Meritorious Achievement Award for Master's Students in Philosophy
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL MATERIALS DIRECTLY TO THE GRADUATE ADVISOR OF RECORD
- Must be admitted to the Philosophy Master’s program
- Must have and maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 during the term the award is disbursed.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours during the term the award is disbursed.
- Open both to resident and non-resident students
- For continuing MA students : Send an email to the GAR indicating their intent and include an essay.
- For incoming students, the essay and letters from their application to the program will fulfill the above requirements.
- Department of Philosophy and Classics