John Whisenhunt Astronomical Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Mary and John Whisenhunt. It is available through the College of Sciences Department of Physics and Astronomy.
- Current Undergraduate, enrolled full-time (12+ credit hours/semester)
- Current Graduate Student, enrolled full-time (9+ credit hours/semester)
*exception to full-time enrollment if student does not need to be full-time to graduate
- Major: Physics
- Minor: Physics, Astronomy
- GPA: Undergraduate cumulative 2.0+ (4.0 scale); Graduate Student cumulative 3.0+ (4.0 scale)
- Recipients must have financial need as determined by the University and a FAFSA on file.
- Preference given to recipients who participate in department/major-related event or activities
- College of Sciences