Felicity Karam Memorial Endowed Scholarship
1. Recipient must be enrolled full-time and actively pursuing a degree at the University
2. This scholarship is intended for any undergraduate student at the University that has suffered the loss of an immediate family member, with preference for a student intending to major in the College of Business. Immediate family member is defined as a parent or sibling.
3. Should no students qualify based on criterion #2, then preference will be given to applicants planning to obtain a degree in the College of Business, with further preference given to applicants studying Information Systems and/or Cyber Security.
- Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an undergraduate degree seeking student who has suffered the loss of an immediate family member? Immediate family member is defined as a parent or sibling.