Kangaroo Court Restaurants of Texas Inc. Annual Scholarship in Liberal Arts
• Students must be an undergraduate or graduate student with a major or concentration in the College of Liberal and Fine Arts. *Preference will be given to students with a major in Geography
• Must have and maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA
• Must be enrolled on a full-time basis, 12 hours for undergraduate and 9 hours for graduate
Completed application, brief essay about why you have chosen your major . A letter of recommendation from a UTSA faculty member (newly admitted graduate students can provide a letter from a faculty member at a previously attended college)
- College of Liberal & Fine Arts
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a brief essay about why you have chosen your major and your plans after graduation.
- Letter of Recommendation: Please request a letter of recommendation from a UTSA faculty member (newly admitted students can provide a letter from a faculty member at a college or university previously attended; incoming freshman may submit a letter from a high school faculty member).