Baptist Health Foundation of San Antonio Scholarship
The Baptist Health Foundation of San Antonio created this scholarship program to help further UTSA’s research efforts; this scholarship supports students working on research projects related to brain health.
- Current Undergraduates, enrolled full-time (12+ credit hours/semester) or Current doctoral or master’s students, enrolled full-time (9+ credit hours/semester
*exceptions for those who do not need to be full-time to graduate
- Major: any at UTSA
- GPA: student must be in Good Academic Standing
- All Students must be permanent residents of the Foundations service area (counties: Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Guadalupe, Kendall, Medina, and Wilson.)
- Preference for Undergraduate Students to have graduated from one of the following area school districts: Edgewood, Harlandale, San Antonio, South San Antonio, Southside, and Southwest.
- Undergraduate students must demonstrate financial need, as determined by the FAFSA on file with the UTSA Office of Student Financial Aid.
- Doctoral and Master’s students may be awarded based on financial need and/or merit.
- Automatically renewed if all eligibility criteria are met and recipient continues to work in a Brain Health Consortium-affiliated lab.
- Student must have been nominated by their supervising PI and doing research affiliated with the UTSA Brain Health Consortium.
- College of Sciences