Must be a veteran of the United States Armed Services who has been honorably discharged, a currently enrolled student.
• DD Form 214 and VA Certificate of Eligibility are required
• Must achieve and maintain a cumulative UTSA GPA of a 2.50 or higher as undergraduate and achieve and maintain a cumulative UTSA GPA of 3.0 as a graduate student
• Must be actively pursuing an undergraduate degree or pursuing graduate degree at UTSA
• Must have completed at least one full semester at UTSA.
- Veteran and Military Affairs
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a veteran of the United States Armed Services who has been honorably discharged?
- Please upload Service Members DD214,VA Certificate of Eligibility, or government issued documents establishing relationship to service member are required
- • In 750-1000 words, identify a situation that led to you reevaluate your core values or beliefs. Reflect on the situation as well as how these aspects of your identity were challenged. Include responses to these questions in your reflection: How did you approach the situation in the moment, and what did you learn after it was resolved? If you were placed in the same scenario again would you approach differently, and, if so, how?