Saint Susie Charitable Foundation Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the Foundation, which was created to honor the legacy of Dr. Doris Grosskreutz, who was known by her friends as Susie and who was dedicated to supporting medical, educational, and religious programs in the community. It is awarded to students who meet the following criteria:
- Current Undergraduates, enrolled full-time (12+ credit hours/semester)
- Major: any in the College of Sciences
- Indicated intention to pursue medical school
- Preference to students who demonstrate financial need
- Automatically renewed if all eligibility criteria are met and recipient continues to pursue a path to medical school.
- College of Sciences