The Onderdonk Family Memorial Scholarship
Must be enrolled at The University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA), part-time or full-time, for at least two semesters prior to the Clinical teaching semester.
Must be clinical teaching during the semester in which this scholarship is awarded.
Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
Minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.0
Letter of Commitment to teach/Essay required.
Letter or recommendation from UTSA Faculty member required.
Verification of community service letter required. Applicant must have engaged in sustained and meaningful volunteer work at some period during the five years previous to application date.
- College of Education & Human Development
- Supplemental Questions
- Letter of Recommendation: Please request a letter of recommendation from a UTSA faculty member who can speak knowledgeably of your ability and potential.
- Please submit an essay that demonstrates your dedication to teaching and commitment to students in your future teaching field.
- Please upload a letter, certificate(s) or other documentation from a person not related to you, or other than you the applicant, certifying that during the last five years, you have engaged in sustained and meaningful volunteer work. This letter must be in letterhead and bear the name, contact information and signature of the person responsible/in charge of the volunteering agency/program.
- Are you scheduled to enroll in Clinical Teaching for the fall semester?