Carlos Alvarez Endowed Competitive Scholarships
• Recipient must be a graduate student enrolled full-time and actively pursuing research in the various colleges at The University of Texas at San Antonio. Recipient must be enrolled full-time unless the recipient is in his/her final semester before graduation.
• Recipient must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
• This fellowship is not automatically renewable. However, current recipient are encouraged to reapply, provided they maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA and meet all other enrollment and eligibility criteria.
• The number and amount of awards may vary depending on distributions from the endowment and the applicant pool in any given year. It is the intent of the Donor that the endowment distributions shall provide the maximum possible awards to ensure that the fellowship continue to be prestigious and competitive.
• Application Requirements (Application process is automatic. Utilization of the official Graduate School application and all required documentation will be used in the review for this funding. You may upload any non-submitted and/or updated items here.)
o Official transcript
o Letter of introduction/intent
o Resume/CV, demonstrating evidence of accomplishment
o Two letters of recommendation (which should include faculty)
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- College of Sciences